donderdag 25 december 2014

Chit Chat: OMG It's Christmas!

Hi babes! 

Wow, time really has snuck up on me! December started quite casually for me, as I had a week off from school to prepare my practical training.


After a week of amazing time with 14 2,5year olds it was time to start preparing for my exams! I still had a few hours of school and now I'm starting to recap all my classes in preperation of studying them by heart. 

I went to Disneyland for three days, so now it's go time! With the holidays in between, it's not that easy getting things done & now it's already December 25th!






Moral of the story here: Make the most of the time you have, never take the time with your loved ones for granted!

Have a holly jolly Christmas ;) May all your dreams come true!
& to all of the students: Good luck, believe in yourself because you all can do it! ♥







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...