zondag 10 augustus 2014

30 day make-up challenge: Week ONE Completed!


We started well! Week one is completed!
Here's a catch-up of everything we posted this week! :)


MONDAY.
Tommorowland face of the day by Veerle! (click!)


TUESDAY.
I hauled some new MAC goodies! (click!)


WEDNESDAY.
Ofcourse I had to slap the new products on my face! (click!)




THURSDAY.
I thought it would be fun to show you which process a look sometimes goes through (click!)




FRIDAY.
My favourite product combinations for a neon pink & nude lip (click)


SATURDAY.
Some drugstore gems! A review of the Make-up Academy Perfection Blush cream blushers. (click)


SUNDAY.
A new face of the day! I love this look! (click)






Which was your favourite post this week? 
Are you liking our make-up challenge so far?

xoxo Silke

Welke post vond je het leukst? 
Wat vinden jullie van onze make-up challenge tot nu toe?

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...