zondag 31 augustus 2014

30 day make-up challenge: the FINAL WEEK.

How have you all enjoyed the final week of our challenge?
We have now passed 28 days of blogging in a row, only about make-up. So two more days & our mission is accomplished!
I actually really love these weekly recaps of what we have posted throughout the week, how about you? :)


MONDAY.
A new look featuring the Naked 3 palette & my crazy hair. - click.

TUESDAY.
My boyfriend had to go into surgery, so I needed to find something I could do while waiting there: the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag! - click.




WEDNESDAY.
My look for the Battle of the Beautybloggers! - click.



THURSDAY.
Looks that didn't make the cut - click.



FRIDAY.
A "Get ready with me" for the make-up of top bun tutorial! - click.



SATURDAY.
Make-up products I used up or threw out! - click.



SUNDAY.
A fall appropriate look! - click.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...